With economic and geopolitical uncertainty on the rise, IDS provides American and international investors the choice of mitigating risks by storing precious metals in Delaware or Texas.
Both locations offer security-conscious clients protection of assets, as well as personal and professional information. IDS is staffed by professionals who have extensive precious metals, depository, security and banking experience. In addition, IDS of Delaware is a COMEX/CME-approved depository for all four metals
IDS provides its customers with a wide variety of custody account and distribution options featuring:
- Modern, Secure Storage Facilities
- UL-rated, Multi-redundant, State-of-the-art Security System
- Insurance Protection Underwritten by the World’s Leading Specialty Insurance Provider, Lloyd’s of London
- Custody and Full-Service Distribution
- Comprehensive Client Holdings Statements
- Tailored services on request (Inspections, Import/Export Assistance, Special Packaging, etc.)
Online Customer Portal
IDS is proud to provide our clients with immediate access to their precious metals holdings stored at IDS through VaultDirect™, the industry’s first real-time holdings management and reporting tool. IDS clients can now view their holdings, assess value and execute transfers and shipments with the click of a button. Use IDS VaultDirect to:
- Review transactional activity
- Download account statements and view itemized reports
- Streamline fulfillment logistics for precious metals inventory
- Track shipments and deliveries
- Access accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
IDS’s mission is to help commercial and individual clients operating in the physical precious metals and tangible asset marketplace achieve their operational objectives. We understand that protecting your business information is as important as protecting your physical assets.
IDS does not have a trading operation and maintains a complete system separation with its corporate parent company, Dillon Gage, Inc. of Dallas.
IDS management and staff possess extensive precious metals and financial services experience. The depth and breadth of our team’s knowledge has helped to establish IDS as an industry leader. The team’s overriding objective is to deliver responsive, cost-effective and efficient precious metals custody and distribution services.