Accounts & Services
IDS offers secured and insured precious metals storage and distribution services to individuals and institutions within the financial and precious metal industries. Our clientele consists of institutional investors, IRA custodians/trustees, market makers, refineries, mining operations, national mints, individual investors, financial institutions, cities, school districts, businesses, mining operations, national mints, banks, private equity funds, pension funds, family offices and mutual funds, hedge funds, traders, investment banks, manufacturers and coin and bullion dealers from around the world.
IDS of America features two strategic locations, in Delaware and Texas, that offer broad industry knowledge providing an array of accounts structured to meet the individual needs of participants in the precious metals marketplace.
Through its Commercial and Investor Accounts, IDS offers a broad range of personalized custodial services including:
- Fully-allocated Custody Accounts
- Account Transfers and External Shipments – Nationally and Worldwide
- Inventory Control, Auditing and Reporting
- Fulfillment Services – Order Picking and Processing
- Customs Clearance and International Shipping Assistance
- Third-party Collateral Custody support for Lenders and Borrowers