IDS of Delaware is a COMEX/CME-approved depository for all four metals and offers security-conscious clients protection of assets, as well as personal and professional information. IDS is staffed by professionals who have extensive precious metals, depository, security and banking experience. With economic uncertainty on the rise, IDS provides American and international investors the choice of mitigating geopolitical risk by storing precious metals Delaware.
IDS provides its customers with a wide variety of custody account and distribution options featuring:
- Modern, Secure Storage Facilities, including Class III Vault
- UL-rated, Multi-redundant, State-of-the-art Security System
- Insurance Protection Underwritten by the World’s Leading Specialty Insurance Provider
- Custody and Full-Service Distribution
- Comprehensive Client Holdings Reporting Statements
- Tailored services on request (Inspections, Import/Export Assistance, Special Packaging, etc.)
IDS features a proprietary inventory control and account notification system. This system automatically transmits detailed notifications to clients when any transaction is conducted within their accounts.
IDS’s mission is to help commercial and individual clients operating in the physical precious metals and tangible asset marketplace achieve their operational objectives.
We understand that protecting your business information is as important as protecting your physical assets.
IDS does not have a trading operation and maintains a complete system separation with its corporate parent company, Dillon Gage, Inc. of Dallas.
IDS management and staff possess extensive precious metals and financial services experience. The depth and breadth of our team’s knowledge has helped to establish IDS as an industry leader. The team’s overriding objective is to deliver responsive, cost-effective and efficient precious metals custody and distribution services.